Friday, August 19, 2005

A Biography in 5 Short Chapters

Chapter 1
i walk down a street
there is a deep hole in the sidewalk
i fall in
i am lost...i am hopeless
it isn't my fault
it takes forever to find my way out.

Chapter 2
i walk down the same street
there is a deep hole in the sidewalk
i pretend i dont see it
i fall in again
i cant beleive i am in the same place
but...it isnt my fault

Chapter 3
i walk down the same street
there is a deep hole in the sidewalk
i see it is there
i still fall in it, it's a habit
my eyes are open
i know where i am
it is my fault
i get out immediately

Chapter 4
i walk down the same street
there is a deep hole in the sidewalk
i walk around it

Chapter 5
i walk down another street

Portia Nelson.

6 Comments:

Blogger baz said...

Usually I be understanding what you be posting about. Usually.

Wed Aug 24, 02:48:00 pm  
Blogger walterprehiem6002 said...

i thought your blog was cool and i think you may like this cool Website. now just Click Here

Thu Sep 15, 03:25:00 pm  
Blogger The 0ne said...

Hello there,I'm the Genius Apparent...What Are You saying?

Sun Sep 25, 02:21:00 am  
Blogger Carol Manos said...

I'M WITH YOU ON THIS ONE!!!

Fri Mar 06, 04:42:00 am  
Blogger Dave said...

This is in a book I read the other day and is listed as By Anonymous. The book is Who You Are is How You Lead.

Who really wrote this?

Mon Jun 14, 05:53:00 am  
Anonymous isa said...

This is an amazing poem telling about how we keep perpetuating the same mistakes unless we start to become conscious and mindful of how we live our life.

Sat Feb 19, 05:41:00 am  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home