Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Biting the Bullet

I so do not get this new morality.
Like it's okay for us to meet on Friday and be communing like rabbits on Sunday night while I'm thinking I hope I can squeeze in enough sleep to make the Monday morning staff meeting but, when I begin to like having your deodorant next to my cologne and your pretty little tanktop at the bottom of my closet, when I begin to feel a joie de vivre having you around, and it isnt only about the sex... when we begin to become a couple, what happens? I'll tell you what happens.

You go and start acting all spaced out on me and asking me these inane questions about how do I know this is it, this is the big one, the one cockroaches wouldn't survive. Well luvvie, I dont. I know this though, I will bust my gut to make it The One. So what were to happen if you met another guy and shit went down? sigh...how'd you like for me to do that to you, hypothetically anyway,...now dere's a thought, it's a bit late in the game for it to be just a thought though.

So you want to be free to find yourself, eeh? Interesting that! By all means go out and find yourself, do whatever you have to do. You do realise of course that because I'm being all nonchalant and everything does not mean I'm going to roll over and play dead here because you my dear are fucking taking the piss! So esentially we're not seeing each other ok? cool. What? you still regard yourself my girlfriend! Interesting that, absolutely riveting.

So yeah I know, you've got to run, well then you have a good night. I'll be off then, shall I. Good night Love.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jay said...

All's not well in the garden of eden?

Thu Feb 02, 09:13:00 am  
Blogger Degstar said...

the river stopped flowing.

Thu Feb 02, 06:01:00 pm  
Blogger Iwaya said...

we're lyric quoting. i can't believe it. and cry me a river by justin timberlake of all things: "You were my sun
You were my earth
But you didn't know all the ways I loved you, no
So you took a chance
And made other plans..." goddamn it all! "you must have me confused with some other guy."

Fri Feb 03, 12:44:00 pm  
Blogger Carlo said...

who's more complicated, men or women? i say men. it either is or isn't, no having "an unknown" for us girls so y'all need to get your acts straight . . . yeah, pop the question and make a lady out of her.
p.s. we never rush things either. hehehe.

Mon Feb 20, 10:51:00 pm  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home