Friday, March 03, 2006

Just 4 Laughs

Spied in the latest issue of Business Week;

A Man’s Perspective


I know I’m not going to understand women. I’ll never understand how you can take boiling hot wax, pour it onto your upper thigh, rip the hair out by the root and still be afraid of a spider.


Boys will be Boys


There was a middle aged guy who bought a brand new Mercedes convertible SLK. He took it out on the road, sped it up to 120 kph and enjoyed the wind blowing through what little hair he had left on his head.

“This is great,” he thought and accelerated it some more. Looking n his rear view mirror he noticed a Highway Patrol Officer behind him – blue lights flashing and siren blasting.
“I can get away from him with no problem,” thought the man, so he floored it and flew down the road at over 160 kph. Then he thought, “What am I doing? I’m too old for this kind of thing.”

So he pulled over to the side of the road and waited for the Patrol Officer to catch up to him.
The Policeman pulled in behind the Mercedes and walked up to the man. “Sir,” he said, looking at his watch, “my shift ends in 30 minutes. If you can give me a reason why you were speeding that I’ve never heard before, I’ll let you go with a warning.”

The man looked up at the policeman and said, “last week my wife ran off with a Highway Police Officer, and I thought you were bringing her back.”
The policeman said, “Have a nice day.”

2 Comments:

Blogger Carlo said...

has anyone ever told you how funny you are? or is it just a facade you put on for us bloggers? LOL!!

Mon Mar 06, 01:14:00 pm  
Blogger Degstar said...

Sweethart, read nothing into the facade, for it is a well researched facade, i do it to mask my inner turmoil and perennial insecurities.

Tue Mar 07, 09:22:00 am  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home