Thursday, March 09, 2006

My Nan

my grandmother can tell from the sound of me stirring a cup of coffee, that i did not add milk to it. i do not know how she does it, there i was absent mindedly stirring my cup of coffee (with no milk) when from across the room she pointed out that there was milk in the flask next to my hand. startled, i looked up wondering how she knew that, she must have snuck a look while i was pouring, but no..., she was sitting with her back to me feeding the baby. she really does have eyes in the back of her head, my sis was right all those years ago when we were kids.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lovely Amphibian said...

tell me about it. jajja can see, as you said. but thats what nans are for. to get you to take your milk when you dont want to be doing clever things.

Fri Mar 10, 06:28:00 pm  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home