Friday, July 14, 2006

I could be in TROUBLE 4 this but ... what d hell, have a peek!

Kyokka I have gone to school with some really interesting people. Here’s the proof;

Senior 2
Kakooza House in the Junior Common Room
Saturday afternoon, too much time on our hands, juvenile ideas about what’s cool … and the cameraman popped by.




Senior 4 B.
Class photo right after the Mass to bless us as we prepared for Cantab
My Class teacher Mrs. Asio (RIP) in the middle; she told my mum that she believed I was on drugs, me I just didn’t get SMACK, wished they’d all leave me alone




Senior 5 Arts, February 14, 1997
Hannington House Terrace,
All of us being single and newly acquainted, we thought, “fuck it, its Valentines Day, let’s take a picture. At least we’ll have that” so we did.




End of the Road, Circa December 1998
Senior 6 Hannington House
The guy in the “O” Level uniform fluking our picture, he was in Brewer, was the class prefect – Allan Sematimba. Wssup Cuz?


Senior 6 Arts class of ‘98
My Class teacher Mr. James Kubeketerya (now MP for Bunya East) is 6th from left in the 2nd row. We nicknamed him Kube 001 after his car licence plates UAE 001; he in turn christened us all “Bootlickers” for being Movement babies. Yo Kube, Aluta Continua! We luv you Sir! Lovely Amphibian is in there somewhere. If he won’t tell on me, I’ll hold my tongue.


Senior 6 Arts & Sciences excluding the PCB/M nerds
The very last photograph I took in Secondary School
All pix taken right after the Service to bless us as we prepared to use our Sasi in Cantab

Always to be the cool one in the photographs!

5 Comments:

Blogger joshi said...

LMAOPIMP....kakooza common room!!!! deg u really made my day mate!!!first assure me..u were a kakoozan?? bambi Miss Asio(RIP)..but the other pics have jammed to show

Fri Jul 14, 02:59:00 pm  
Blogger minty said...

Valentine’s Day snap? Was this for a Lonely Hearts ad? The single and haunted look is quite evident. Great place to look is the hands. What you do with your hands says a lot. LOL. made my day too.

Mon Jul 17, 05:12:00 pm  
Blogger savage said...

Whoa! Lolo himself. Heard he is some movie rental entrepreneur.

Mon Jul 17, 05:34:00 pm  
Blogger baz said...

Junior Common Room? What happened to Vigour Wing?

And where is the obligatory picture of guys hugging the Smack Babe the Madonna?

Tue Jul 18, 05:36:00 pm  
Blogger ish said...

wait to keep it real degstar!

Sun Jul 23, 01:41:00 pm  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home