Friday, July 07, 2006

This is an Advert ... unpaid for of course.

i dont know how she got my uber-private email address but this lady called Jane Nantongo wrote me asking me to check out http://www.gandaspace.com/beta. she spelt all her words properly and wasnt asking me for my bank details so we could share some ill gotten Nigerian loot, so i checked her out. her website i mean.

i'm thrilled that one of us Ugandans (whether u're one by birth, assimilation, descent, u rooted for Ghana in the World Cup or whatever) is doing something like this so i'm flagging her site for free here and she dont even know about it. if any of y'all got a minute, do drop by. it maybe Ganda-ish in outlook but hey, its a start!

today http://www.gandaspace.com/beta, tomorrow we'll have Uoggle!

5 Comments:

Blogger ~sandinmyshoes~ said...

"uber-private email address"? It's like, right there on your profile, bro.

Will def check out that page!

Fri Jul 07, 09:44:00 pm  
Blogger Iwaya said...

stop filling up space with adverts, good site by the way--the one you recommended, we want more loot from YOU!

Sat Jul 08, 04:28:00 pm  
Anonymous undo said...

I have to agree there. This is One of the reasons I always check out this blog. Find just where the real stuff is

Sending mail to those Celtel phones is not going to elude me anymore...with degster having introduced to us gandaspace.

Tue Jul 11, 04:09:00 pm  
Blogger Degstar said...

my mission's to please.
now for all you Afrikaphiles, y'all wanna check out www.mamboafrica.com. trust me, you'll be proud to be East African when you do.

Wed Jul 12, 02:14:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude...the link you posted...

Error 404: NOT FOUND!
Your browser cannot find the document corresponding to the URL you typed in.

Fri Sep 15, 10:31:00 am  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home